About Me

My photo
Is Feeling Alive Again! :D Lift me UP to the Highest Degree of Succesions O Allah

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Welcome 20 !!


2nd November just over :) i'd like to thank everyone for fascinating wishes made for me...
My dearest friends from school days, law-mates in kuantan and also to my brand new friends in masscomm :) Thanx for big support guys!
My mom, daddy and brothers, thanx for sweet wishes :) it somehow enhance more for my happiness and strengthen me up to go on through my life. Moreover, it's final exam week now...! ^_^
And lastly for my love, i thank you for having your faith in me and keep on supporting me when i was down :') you MADE MY DAY dear! thx so much...

Happy Birthday Aiman Sabri!! :D I am 20 today!

I praised Allah for giving me my 20th life year by year... Alhamdulillah... Please guide me to Your path O' Allah... please bless everyone who cares for me and all Muslims in the whole world! Guide us all to You !

No comments:

Post a Comment